Latigo Associates is fortunate to have great clients who contribute to an awesome portfolio. Just click on Services and the area you’re interested in for work samples.
- Careity Foundation: currently providing this life-saving cancer service provider with media relations, graphic design and video production support.
- The American Quarter Horse Journal: writer of award-winning articles that focus on service to the reader and personality profile.
- Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo: seasonally provide editorial services and media management, as well as graphic design, project management and consulting services.
- Stock Horse of Texas: allows Julie to do one of her favorite things – announcing. She has a blast being around this great group of horsemen and women whose lives are better because of horses.
- World Conformation Horse Association: Led the ground-breaking think tank that founded the WCHA in 2007 and continues to provide other services as needed.
Over the past 20 years, Latigo Associates has been fortunate to engage with some of the nation’s most exciting western lifestyle-related entities. Below is a catalog of clients who have taken advantage of Latigo’s services . . . many of whom continue to call on Julie Bryant when needed.
- Westsider Media: served as an associate producer for its native American and horses documentary, along with script writing and other content creation.
- Vertex Group LLC: entrusted Julie to lead their team through a marketing planning workshop and the creation of its first marketing plan for its environmentally friendly brands, Primo Chalk and Healthy Planet Products.
- Bobby T’s Beef Jerky : served as operations and marketing manager, providing a complete marketing package, including web site design, packaging design, marketing management, social media management, as well as contract and relationship negotiations from its inception to the transition to new management in California in 2023.
- Art of the Cowgirl: marketing and sponsorship consultation, logo design, advertising design
- Supporting Families with KdVS Foundation
- Pro View Global Digital Surveillance
- High Brow Cat
- TIRR Foundation
- Oar Lock Ranch
- Monster Lake Ranch: sold to Kanye West in 2020.
- Cavalia Odysseo
- Cowboy Publishing Group
- Cutting Horse Training Online
- Rafter G Rodeo — Neal and Jim Gay
- The National Cutting Horse Association
- FullBucket Animal Health
- Patti Colbert Enterprises
- Road to the Horse/Tootie Bland
- The United States Team Roping Championships
- Mustang Heritage Foundation
- National Cowgirl Museum’s Cowgirl University
- The Cattle Raisers Museum
- Texas A&M University College of Agriculture; Ag Economics Department
- The International Stockmen’s Educational Foundation
- The United States Team Penning Association
- The American Paint Horse Association
- Gattis Cattle Company